- To process trade applications received from customer with accuracy and within the SLA.
- Ensure work is performed in accordance with the established procedures, policies, guidelines, and standards
- Full compliance with the Bank's policies, guidelines, and code of conduct
- Timely escalation of error, problem, exception or unusual transaction to Team Lead, Section Manager or Department Manager
- Process daily Trade Operations transactions of SG Imports Products in accordance with the agreed service standards
- Liaise and follow up with Business Units or customers for instructions that are required to complete the transaction
- Consult with internal and external counterparty for queries relating to the transaction
- Bachelor's degree in finance or in related majors
- At least 6 months to 1 year of experience in Trade Finance or in Trade Operations role
- Good to have experience in Banking or financial industry
- Available to join in a short notice
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955