As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Providing operations support to the sales team.
- Liaise with the teams in other department for the submission of Risk Distribution template and responding to their inquiries.
- Ensure that the investor identified has valid KYC
- Prepare and send the initial offer to investors.
- Monitor the return of the signed initial offer from investors.
- Upload the signed initial offers to the internal system for Middle Office processing.
- Maintain constant contact with investors through meeting and phone calls.
- Prepare reports for submission
- Degree or diploma in any related majors or relevant working experience.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in trade operations or back office role in banking industry.
- Must have customer facing experience via phone or face to face.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.