As a member of the APAC FX Ops Trade Support Middle Office team, the successful candidate will play a key role in the day-to-day functions within FX Trade Support Team and be involved in a variety of business initiatives, projects, and process enhancements. Products covered are varied and include primarily (but not restricted to) FX, FX Options and Short Termed Interest Rate Swap (STIRT)
- Day to Day running of FX, Options and STIRT Trade Support functions, covering Trade amendment/Validation into booking and downstream system.
- Managing life-cycling events, and resolving risk and PNL issues
- Partner with stakeholders to resolve trade life-cycle issues
- Analyse and resolve exceptions, evaluate and escalate risk items to management and Business partners
- Partner with technology and key Stakeholders on systems enhancement and development
- Completing intra-day and EOD controls to ensure all processes are running and all trades are feeding from source to books and records system
- Analyse and continually evolve team processes in line with market changes and Bank policies
- Tertiary education, preferably with FX and Interest Rate Swap Trade Support or Middle Office working experience in a similar capacity
- A good understanding of Treasury products including FX, FX Options, Interest Rate Swap is highly desirable
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, transaction-oriented, and ever-changing environment
- Proficient in Excel and VBA/Macro literate is a bonus
- Good analytical, communication and organizational skills with excellent attention to details
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.firstname.lastname@example.org ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109