Trainer Level 2 (Giant Petrochemical/ 2 Yr Contract)
Location: Jurong Island
5 day work week
Working Hours: 50
The trainer is required to organise, administer training programs, including statutory trainings:
- Develops and executes comprehensive training efforts based on project or topic specifications.
- Responsible for developing a training plan, the curriculum and logistics, and the courses and supporting materials.
- Conducts course presentations and develops and delivers e-Learning courses.
- Provides train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts.
- Develops and/or update training plans.
- Possess more than 10 years of experience in SSHE Program execution
- Possess more than 7 years in developing and delivery of training programs in safety/ SSHE curriculum
- Solid training experience in petrochemical industries.
- In depth experience in the field and is supervising and mentoring lower level Trainers.
- Require minimum work direction.
- Instructor Lead experience in a classroom environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Relevant training certification is preferred
If you think you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259