- Site Safety Trainer (support Jurong island, Chemical plant site)
- Registered Safety Officer (RSO)
- ACTA certfied preferred
- Site Safety Trainer (Site Training Support - for both Refinery and Chemical Plant Basic Duties
- Responsible for providing in-house training, coaching and consultations for employees and contractors training pertaining to Safety. Organization Support:
- Single-point-of-contact (SPOC) for all safety related training.
- Provide consultations on Safety related training matters.
- Conceptualize, design, coordinate and conduct Safety training o Confined Space Entry training for employees and affiliates o Bicycle Competency Assessment for employees and contractors o Safety Induction Course (SIC) for employees and contractors o Safety Manhole Watch (EM) Train-the-Trainer for contractors
- Conduct classroom and practical assessment sessions for T1BP Work Permit System Training for Acceptors and Approvers for both initial and refresher training (employees & contractors).
- Conduct in-house Confined Space Entry training and assessment for employees, direct contract personnel and overseas' specialists (affiliates and contractors)
- Participate in Networks/Committees/Task Force related to Safety and contribute to the continuous improvement to systems and procedures
- Provide Safety training to support Turnaround activities
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and develop/improve training programs to meet organization needs.
- Conduct site visit (LPSA) and provide coaching to practitioners (employees/contractors)
- Support site wide safety training initiatives in collaboration with SSH&E Department and subject-matter-experts.
- Evaluate training programs (pre and post course) for continuous improvements to ensure training packages are kept updated (i.e. relevancy and currency) for maximum training effectiveness, include conducting field observations.
- Participate and contribute to SSH&E networks.
- Provide Peer Assist to other sites pertaining to SSH&E Training. External Interface (3rd Parties):
- Coordinate with in-house contractors on SSH&E Training.
- Source, liaise, coordinate and evaluate external training providers on SSH&E courses for employees. Coordinate with Regulators on G.O.S. related training and certification Organization Development
- Early new hire training / Coaching and mentoring / Transfer of learning to learners (i.e. training effectiveness).
- Contribute to improvement on SSH&E processes and procedures
- Participate in implementation of new SSH&E training programs
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): registered safety officer, ACTA.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jurong Island.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety, Training & Development or equivalent.
Location: Jurong island but need to travel between sites (Pioneer, Jurong island etc)
12months Contract renewable basis
Registered Safety Officer!
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894