We are looking for a Training Administrator to join our organization, Right Management under ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win.
The Training Administrator shall play an instrumental role on the delivery of the Company’s training workshops for the clients and candidates. He/She will be supporting the Project Manager throughout the planning, implementation and post delivery stages of the workshops , ensuring timelines and service levels are met.
Responsibilities / Duties :
· To understand all features of the training products and work as a support for any detailed need for information.
· Engage with the attendees on the training program details
· Schedule and implement related work for the Consultants/Trainers to conduct the workshops
· Work closely with other stakeholders to ensure that the facilities / logistics related work are implemented in order
· Administer registrations; prepare financial and other reports as required
Job Requirement :
· Tertiary education
· Able to work independently, support diverse and changing projects
· Goal-oriented with customers in mind
· Able to organize daily activities of the team and checking that everything is done according to the plan
Interested applicants, please apply or email your full resume to email@example.com stating the position in the subject header to facilitate effective shortlisting. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.