- Min 3 years of relevant working experience in Learning & Development (L&D)
- Expertise in user experience design would be advantageous
- Experience in classroom training/facilitation and designing of learning interventions
- Be the innovator in new learning experiences -Integrating pedagogical design, space, technology
- To Research and identify new learning technologies and methods for experimentation and implementation
- To Design, advise and curate engaging and effective blended learning experiences, such as milestone programmes, exhibitions and short learning events.
- To Collect and make sense of data, both qualitative and quantitative, to evaluate learning impact
- Work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders within and outside of organization to meet participants' learning experience needs.
- Improve current business processes to deliver new learning experiences
- Singaporean only with Strong organisational, analytical, project management and communication skills
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977