- Deliver high quality client service both internally and externally by incorporating experience and industry knowledge in daily workflow so as to complete increasingly complex tasks on time and accurately and perform other duties as assigned in Transfer Agency.
- Complete all tasks including the handling of all complex calls and queries, to a high quality to meet client requirements in a timely and accurately manner
- Quality control of transactions processed and client correspondence.
- Assist in delivery of on the job training and development of other administrators
- Ensure business standards and client deadlines are met on a consistent basis
- Administration of clients' trades and maintenance of register, processing of cash movements and reconciliation
- Identify process efficiencies in the course of their daily work and propose to line managers
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Transfer Agency processes and Systems
- Minimum 2 years of Transfer Agency experience
- Excellent administrative and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent organizational, planning and co-ordination skills
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Detailed understanding of procedural, technical and product requirements within Transfer Agency business
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940