As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Responsible for Transfer Agency Services, including the communication of dealing orders, contract notes and attending to queries from distributors and fund managers
- Ensure prompt reporting to each Fund Manager according to the terms defined in the Service Level Agreement.
- Manage the daily deliverables such as settlement, reconciliation, corporate action, dividend processing and other ad-hoc reporting
- Manage daily deliverables under strict deadlines, while adhering to procedures and regulations, service oriented and client focused, proactive, and responsive approach to responsibilities
- Review of Fund Manager's Operating Memorandum and Prospectus against Fund Set-up templates and other related set up and creation.
- Attending to queries from various stakeholders and any ad hoc project
- Undertake assigned projects and performing User Acceptance Testing "UAT".
- University degree or diploma in any related majors
- At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience in transfer agency role.
- Good knowledge of unit trust and general banking practices.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet critical deadlines within a changing work environment
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to details
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.