- Ensure timely and accurate settlements via our company's Treasury Management System.
- Monitor and ensure timely and accurate automated and manual execution of treasury payments.
- Resolve irregularities concerning daily settlements and assisting to resolve any accounting discrepancies.
- Attend to any unreconciled items pertaining to treasury-related entries.
- Prepare regular settlement and related reporting
- Administration-related matters.
- Diploma in Banking and Finance, Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum 4-6 years of working experience in banking industry or others that relate to Treasury or banking functions.
- Proven understanding of settlement-related knowledge such as payment method, correspondent bank, clearing channel, etc.
- Familiarity with electronic banking system and SAP's treasury modules will be an advantage.
- Accurate, attention to details with good risk awareness sense.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- A good team-player, proactive, self-motivated, and positive learning attitude.
See Peng Kiong, Alvin License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22104903