- Lead the active introduction of Treasury Management System (TMS) and new trade-related technologies in the finance field where technological innovation is progressing.
- Promoting the use of new technologies as the main PIC.
- Approval of payments, checking of daily funding operations and FX transactions.
- Oversee both Cash Management & Trade Team and serve as main point of contact for EDB.
- Prepare FATCA, W8Ben, CRC and sanction declarations.
- System administrator for Corppass and communicate with tax advisors for IRAS queries.
- Support management projects and perform other related duties required by the management.
- Degree in Accountancy / Finance or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in a treasury role.
- Possess knowledge of UCP rules and Incoterms.
- In-depth knowledge for proficiency in utilizing computer-related programs, software and technologies such as Microsoft Office and databases to efficiently perform work required duties.
- Comfortable in leading a team and review staff workload and capabilities periodically.
- Possess communication skills including the proven ability to negotiate, effectively convey information and ideas clearly in both written and verbal means to both internal and external parties.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080