Job Summary: Responsible for global coverage, attention to detail and excellent problem solving to complement the teams global project scope and proactively identify regional specific nuances or enhancements.
- Onboard and centrally manage, bank platforms and 1 SWIFT connector available across 220 legal entities in 60 countries
- Ensure security level is always consistent with TOA, approved by authorized signatories
- Banking and Treasury operations and banking coding
- To centralize financing, cash management, foreign exchange, treasury systems and bank platforms
- Degree with 3-5 years Treasury, Finance, Audit or Project Management experience within an international organization.
- Analytical skills with proactive and critical mindset, capable of designing both dynamic and structured end to end solutions based on banking needs.
- Ability to work autonomously to deadlines on assigned tasks or projects within international setting.
- Knowledge of SAP, FIS TRAX, TIS BAM and TMS systems
- Knowledge of Bloomberg Data License and Refinitiv DataScope Select
- Good organization and communication skills.
- Contract duration: 6-month contract, convertible
- Commencement Date: Immediate
- Working days and hours: Mon to Friday, 9am to 6pm, Hybrid
- Location: CBD
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796