As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Assisting the Manager to take appropriate steps in managing all aspects of portfolio, which include but not limited to ensuring all activities are in compliance with regulations, laws and constitutional documents and escalating as appropriate.
- Deliver professional trustee services while balancing the need to fulfil Trustee's fiduciary obligations.
- Work with team members or lead in product risk management projects from time to time through review of documentation or review of internal processes due to regulatory changes or implementation new measures with clients/team due to compliance, audit or internal requirements.
- Assist in review of legal documentation
- Support the Team to keep up-to-date client information and complete checklists
- Follow up on any issues until resolution.
- Participate in projects from time to time to ensure Business meets compliance, audit, regulatory and internal requirements.
- Diploma or Degree with minimum 2 years of working experience in a banking industry
- Familiar with client servicing, compliance, financial review is good to have
- Pleasant personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with a client-centric mindset and positive attitude
- Proven ability to think critically, assess risk, ask the right question and work independently in a fast pace environment
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.