As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Assisting the manager to take appropriate steps in managing all aspects of portfolio, which include but not limited to ensuring all activities follow regulations, laws and constitutional documents and escalating as appropriate.
- Deliver professional trustee services while balancing the need to fulfill Trustee's fiduciary obligations.
- Work with team members or lead in product risk management projects from time to time through review of documentation or review of internal processes due to regulatory changes or implementation of new measures with clients/team due to compliance, audit or internal requirements.
- Assist in review of legal documentation
- Support the Team to keep up-to-date client information and complete checklist
- Follow up on any issues until resolution.
- Participate in projects from time to time to ensure Business meets compliance, audit, regulatory and internal requirements.
- Diploma or Degree in Banking/ Finance or in related majors
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in Trust operations role within banking industry
- Familiar with client servicing, compliance, financial review is good to have
- Team player with a client-centric mindset and positive attitude
- Excellent numeracy, computer, and analytical skills with good attention to detail
- Proven ability to think critically, assess risk, ask the right question, and work independently in a fast pace environment
- Desire to learn new skills
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Personnel Reg No.: R1441955
EA License No.: 02C3423
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.