As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Ensure that all clients are operating in accordance with the relevant regulations and in accordance to the restrictions as detailed in the schemes documentation.
- Ensure that an excellent client service is provided, with prompt and professional communication with client.
- Deliver professional trustee services while balancing the need to fulfil Trustee's fiduciary obligations.
- Contribute to the continuous review and development of an efficient and effective operational process.
- Correct escalation of significant issues to line manager.
- Maintain the Company's Internal Control standards - understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy.
- Be aware of and highlight the Operational Risk scenario associated with your role and act in a manner that takes account of operational risk considerations.
- Work with team members or lead in product risk management projects from time to time through review of documentation or review of internal processes, while implementing new measures with clients/team due to compliance, audit or internal requirements.
- Understand the challenges with payment processing.
- Assist in REITs (Real Estate Investment Trust) operations in particular review of payment process automation and any other ad hoc operational matters.
- Arrange and keep up-to-date all client documents and any other REIT information in accordance with the internal procedure.
- Degree in Banking and Finance, or any relevant field.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in delivery of excellent customer service and proactively looking for ways to improve
- Proven ability to think critically, assess risk, ask the right question and work independently in a fast pace environment
- Track record of making complex business decisions with authority and dominance, even in times of ambiguity, considering the potential long-term risks and implications
- Prior working experiences in real estate investment trust, audit or risk management is good to have
- Operations, audit, risk or legal experience in the trustee or real estate environment is good to have
- Applicable qualification is preferable - banking, business, legal, audit or risk
- Ability to analyse complex business issues and propose solutions
- Experience and confidence in dealing with clients
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to:
Lalog Charmane Castillo | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R1767650
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with Charm at firstname.lastname@example.org
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1767650
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.