E-Commerce UAT Project Manager
We have an opportunity for a User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Project Manager to join the Retail Online organization. As a UAT Project Manager in the Retail Online organization, you will direct and drive medium to large-sized, global cross-functional UAT projects and have a direct impact on one of the world's largest e-commerce sites. We believe this role will place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most hardworking, creative individuals in the industry. You will be inspired to share and continue building on your years of experience while providing extraordinary support to an amazing team!
- You are responsible for project managing simultaneous medium-to-large multi-functional UAT projects worldwide, and delivering them in line with major release events.
- You will develop deep subject matter expertise of E2E customer journeys, business processes, and impacted systems, and have the ability to innovate creative solutions.
- You will dynamically develop and drive comprehensive cross-functional UAT strategies.
- You lead and collaborate with multiple UAT partner teams to connect the dots and stitch across them to drive success. You develop and sustain good and trusted relationships with all cross-functional partners.
- You will manage, plan, and organize activities and tasks throughout UAT planning and execution. You lead, take forward thinking action, and provide goal-oriented direction in the face of ambiguity.
- You will keep the extended team informed, and ensure accountability to the resolution of key issues.
- You lead test resources required for successful execution of projects and provide input to and craft the UAT management processes in-line with industry best practices.
- If this sounds like something you would be passionate about, we would love to hear from you.
- You have relevant UAT and fun fledge Project Management experience.
- You have a high technical ability, capable of quickly understanding complex integrated systems.
- You possess a thorough understanding of the Project Lifecycle.
- You excel at quickly identifying, articulating and handling UAT risk.
- You are able to fully comprehend current issues, and see around corners to understand downstream impacts.
- You are able to establish relationships with multi-functional partners and viewed as a trusted advisor and partner.
- You are able to interact proficiently with a wide range of technical and business teams.
- You can combine critical thinking with hands-on execution.
- You demonstrate good facilitation, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- You are detail oriented, with analytical and problem solving skills.
- You have the ability to clearly organize and inform through excellent written and verbal communications.
- You exhibit a real passion for innovation shown through creative strategies and continuous process improvement.
- E-commerce or Contact Center experience desired.
- PMP is a plus.
- SAP experience is a plus.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Bachelor or above degrees
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914