Provide technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams. Responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers' business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers' businesses.
As trusted advisor create and maintain effective customer relationships so as to insure customer satisfaction.
Maintain knowledge of leading edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge.
Actively contribute to solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects.
Shape technical direction and technical strategies within the organization and for external customers.
Accountable for consistent and significant chargeability levels (or expense relief for internal project teams) and for assisting in meeting or exceeding revenue and customer satisfaction goals.
Contribute to organization's profitability by generating and cultivating new business opportunities and by providing technical support for deal proposal development.
Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories, or techniques.
Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful.
Provides highly innovated solutions.
Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
Develops strategy and leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects the affect the organizations longterm goals and objectives.
May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams.
Demonstrate strong knowledge in at least three major technology areas.
Technical expertise is sought after and provided to several projects/accounts.
Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of assigned technology and discipline area.
Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of corporate organization and policies.
- Strong experience in Unix systems including Linux & Solaris v10
- Experience in Patching of Solaris/Unix servers, as well as LDAP directory services/authentication & authorization services (single sign on)
- Experience in Virtualization technologies including VMware, Linux KVM, Solaris containers etc.
- Hardware and Network experience
- Disk management & volume management (SVM/LVM) experience
- Storage experience in EMC or 3PAR as well as Cluster experience
- Experience in Veritas cluster and volume manager is highly preferred
- Experience in RH cluster & volume manager and HACMP cluster & volume manager is desirable
- Experience in DR knowledge and Microsoft Docker is desirable
- Scripting and programming experience in Shell, Perl, Java is desirable
- Storage including storage uplifts, migrations etc. experience is desirable
- Red Hat and relevant certification will be an added advantage
- ITIL certification/knowledge is highly desirable
- Extensive troubleshooting experience in a Production environment
- Investing banking experience preferred
- Good knowledge in mapping client requirement into design and implementation
- Good domain knowledge about process and procedure
Interested candidates can click apply for more information.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141