Work inside an Amazon warehouse, selecting, packing, or shipping customer orders. Amazon is a company with 20+ years of operational expertise and technology advancements, where the future of retail and logistics is becoming reality.
Recruitment agency Manpower is hiring team members who can thrive in the fast-paced environment of an Amazon warehouse. The role involves working with and around moving machinery and picking, packing and shipping customer orders. Your role is key in enabling everyday deliveries for customers and being on the front line of fulfilling Amazon's customer promise.
WEEKLY PAY | JURONG EAST |
- Night Shift Allowance - $1.75/hr (applicable after midnight)
Shift Options Available
- 10:15 pm to 7:15 am
- Using handheld scanner to process orders
- Stow, Pick and pack to fulfil customer's orders
- Air-conditioned environment
- Handle goods, ranging from small envelopes to boxes/bags weighing up to 15.5kg
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Compulsory to attend 2-day paid training
- Min. 18 years OLD (legal AGE) as the role may involve packing of alcoholic beverage
* Thank you Bonus (Note: Hourly rate valid until 10 Dec, 2022)
- Additional $3/hr (T&C applies)
- T-Shirt, Jeans/Long Pants, Bermudas, and Covered Shoes
Terms and conditions apply.
WhatsApp Hnin Witt Yee (R1983134) @ +65 96476119
EA License No: 02C3423
Snow Hnin Witt Yee EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1983134