Our client is a well-established French bank that designs the best solutions for the banking and finance industries. We are looking for a bubbly, independent and presentable individual to join their fast-expanding team as a Front Desk Officer.
- Attend to guests in professional and friendly manner
- Calendar & Room Bookings management
- Handle mails and courier arrangement on daily basis
- Prepare and submit invoices on monthly basis
- Manage pantry ordering - To liaise with pantry lady
- Attend to travel admin enquiries
- Assist with travel and local expenses claims
- Any other ad-hoc admin duties
- GCE 'O' Level at least 1 year relevant working experience
- Capable in handling both reception and administration duties
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Good working attitude, proactive and team player
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and strong organizational skills
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Working Location: CBD - Shenton Way / Tanjong Pagar
- Working Hours: 8:30am to 6:00pm (Monday to Friday)
Please state the following in your updated CV (with a recent photo attached):
- Reason for leaving each past employment
- Current and expected salaries
- Notice period
Interested applicants, please submit a detailed resume in MS Word Format or PDF together with a recent photograph to email@example.com (Nurul Jannah Jamaludin, R1434763). Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Nurul Jannah Binte Jamaludin EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434763