· Daily Travel to islandwide outlet to promote, sell and secure orders for store buyers/pharmacy assistant
· Stock management, purchases and avoid-out-of-stock-situation
· Follow up on execution of POS mechanism
· Execute merchandising strategy
· Keeps abreast of products, market conditions, competitive activities
· Use and implement the marketing action plans to contribute to achieve of agreed territory sales objectives and targets
· Handling inquiries and follow up pertaining to our products
· Submit accurate reports and expenses on time
· Basic computer skills
· Independent & positive good team player
· Meticulous and detailed
· Willing to travel Island wide
Please state the following in your updated CV:
· Reason for leaving for each past employment
· Current and expected salaries
· Notice period
Interested applicants, please submit your CVs to Lyn Fu Yee Chen (R1110796) through the 'Apply Now' button.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796