Our client is one of the world's leading energy companies; is a global developer, manufacturer and marketer of additives for lubricating oils and fuels with the largest lubricant additive manufacturing facility in the Asia Pacific Region.
- Process and handle customer sales order processing, delivery/logistic arrangement, billing and sales support.
- Validate customer purchase orders against compliance, supply policy, forecast, sales agreement and general terms and conditions. Negotiate or resolve any discrepancies prior to order processing.
- Track order status and provide regular feedback to the customers and sales team.
- Liaise and coordinate with various work groups to resolve forecast or operational issues to ensure timely delivery/shipment of orders to local and export customers.
- Prepare shipping documents to the customer upon delivery/shipment.
- Ensure timely invoicing of all sales orders upon delivery/shipment.
- Provide support to Finance in improving payment collection efficiency.
- Assist Sales Account Manager in customer's enquiries.
- Handle ad-hoc tasks as and when required
- Diploma in (Engineering, Chemistry, Material Science or Business) with 2 years' experience in customer order processing
- Training will be provided
- Meticulous and detailed oriented
- Customer oriented, positive attitude and good interpersonal communication skills
- Team player and highly adaptable
- Preferably with SAP knowledge
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Working Location: Jurong Island, pick up from Jurong East, Boon Lay, Paya Lebar, AMK, Bishan, Yew Tee
- Start Date: Immediate for 12 months contract
- Working days and hours: Monday to Friday, 7.45am to 4.45pm
Please state the following in your updated CV:
- Reason for leaving each past employment
- Current and expected salaries
- Notice period
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796