Our client is an MNC in FMCG industry seeking for potential candidate to join their expanding organization.
- Coordination and create Credit Note
- Invoice check and support
- Stock adjustment and in transit
- Ensure ship out on time and obtain shipping documents from factories
- Coordinate with forwarder for incoming shipment custom clearance
- Ensure stocks receiving timely
- Search for vessel schedule and flight for shipments out to other South East Asia countries
- Prepare and checking shipping documents
- Degree/Diploma with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred with sea freight experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel and Power Point
- Working Location: Science Park
- Start Date: Immediate for 12 months renewable contract, 1 month completion bonus
- Working Days and Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6pm
Please state the following in your updated:
- Reason for leaving each past employment
- Current and expected salaries
- Notice period
Interested applicants, please submit your CVs to Lyn Fu Yee Chen (R1110796) through the 'Apply Now' button.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796