Our Client is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies. They develop and produce medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines.
- Responsible for Supply Assurance
- Responsible for Inventory planning and coordination of inventory deployment
- Support completion of Product change management activities requiring supply input
- Develop and maintain relationships with Manufacturing Sites, serving as point of contact
- Represent region in plant S&OP
- Drive completion of supply-related or other assigned improvement initiatives
- Share accountability with AMP Supply Planning Manager to drive resolution of escalated issues
- Degree in Supply Chain / Logistics / Operations Management with at least 3 years experience in similar role, ideally in pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- Sound knowledge of principles and strategy for Sales Forecasting / Demand and Supply Planning
- Excellent verbal/written communication and analytical skills
- Location: Tuas, pick up at Jurong East
- Working Days: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Working Date: Immediate
- Contract Duration: 12 months with 1.5 months bonus
Please state the following in your updated CV (with a recent photo attached):
- Reason for leaving each past employment
- Current and expected salaries
- Notice period
Interested applicants, please submit your CVs to Lyn Fu Yee Chen (R1110796) through the 'Apply Now' button.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796