Our client is an American Fortune 500 company dealing with the manufacturing and sales of chemicals, fibers, and plastics.
- Implement appropriate processes and policies/guidelines and set optimum inventory mix/target levels to meet strategic business objectives.
- Routine use of demand forecasting and sales and operations planning tools to provide flawless supply replenishment and drumming activities to warehouses and customers.
- Monitor performance indices to ensure optimal operation of processes and suggest any possible improvement to reduce inventory & related cost.
- Facilitating immediate and short-term priority calls with medium/long term follow-up actions when product availability is less than demand requirements.
- Participate in supply chain key projects/initiatives to assist team to setup the draft process and workflow optimization/management, supply scenario planning and efficiency gains, and/or cost reduction.
- Arrange disposal of damaged, obsolete, expired material as and when necessary
- Coordinate and lead cross functional team members such as but not limited to Logistics, Procurement, Finance, Quality for repacking activities at 3rd party sites.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain/Logistics with 3 years of relevant working experience in manufacturing, planning, scheduling and inventory management
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- SAP experience is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office skills, Excel - VLookup, Pivot Table
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Self-starter, multi-tasking
- Location: Buona Vista
- Working Days and Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm
- Working Date: Immediate
- Contract Duration: 12 months and renewal depend on business needs
Please state the following in your updated CV:
- Reason for leaving each past employment
- Current and expected salaries
- Notice period
Interested applicants, please submit your CVs to Lyn Fu Yee Chen (R1110796) through the 'Apply Now' button.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796