Utilities Engineer (Operations/ Pharma/ Contract)
For a US based MNC located at Tuas.
- Manages daily operations, repair and maintenance of Utility installation, equipment and systems
- Plans, schedules and executes Utilites equipment and system maintenance and improvement activities
- Updates and approves compliance-related documentation, including SOP, job Aids, PM, CM. PMCR and GMP Log sheets
- Leads and support incident, deviation and atypical investigations and action plan completion
- Ensures all required actions are effecitvely implemented within the agreed time frame to prevent recurrence
- Supports Facilities Manager to execute activities to meet production, cost effectiveness and equipment efficiency improvement initiativies
- Supports all Continuous Improvement initiatives at site
- Leads Utilities and facilities quality and SHE stewardship activities
- Leads Technicians to provide operational and technical support for Utility operations
- Supports daily walk through to ensure Utilities equipment and system readiness, assists in team to identify issues, recommend and implement solutions.
- Implements solutions to improve Utilites asset utlization and energy comsumption
- Esures work and job orders are timely and accurately executed
- Plans, schedules and executes CM maintenance for facilities and site infrastructure
- Effectively uses all Utility Visual board tools
- Coordinates with vendors, contractors and IPT resources to execute PM and CM activities in Utility systems
- Continously improves, simplifies and optimizes documentation.
- Supports required risk assessment, including HAZOPS, to ensure they are carried out in timely manner
- Conducts safety walk down for the managed areas
- Any other tasks assigned by Supervisor
- Preferably with more than 5years of similar experience in Pharmaceutical or Chemical Process Industry
- Must be conversant with Utilities Operations and Maintenance activity, Safety & cGMP principles
- Possess initiative and action for results.
- Good interpersonal, communication and faciliation skills
- Possess Degree in Engineering or equivalent
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259