Validation & Test Assistant Engineer (Electronics/ Contract/ Kallang)
Salary $3500 depending on experience
Our Client is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. They are actively looking for Validation & Test Assistant Engineer to join their team.
Product and System Validation
- Understand test requirements from test plan.
- Ensure the availability of all test means (equipment & tools, test standards facilities) to achieve product's conformance.
- Ensure correct usage of equipment & tools by reading the user manual, or train by engineers.
- Manage and perform product's validation in accordance with test plan to ensure that the products meet the requirements.
- Perform some simple problem solving (identify, diagnose, and troubleshoot technical problems).
- Ensure on-time completion on all assigned product and system validation according to test schedule.
Continual improvement of Laboratory process
- Continue to improve the work processes in laboratory to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the testing/processes
- To optimize the planning and management of the test schedule as to maximize the usage of the test equipment
- Always keep good cleanliness and tidiness of the laboratory to ensure safety of the workplace (NOTE: Laboratory does not responsible for any safety related issues caused by negligence or abuse of the person working in laboratory)
- Contribute for improvement of laboratory tidiness and safety by helping implement of new measures (proposed by the department)
- Create test reports for performed tests and present test synopsis to project and requester
- To write clear and concise reports which address the technical needs of requestors
- Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics Engineering
- Minimum 1 year experience in product verification and validation testing of industrial electromechanical and electronics products.
- Good understanding of international standards
- Experience working with Project Management / Product Evolution Processes
- ISO/IEC 17025 knowledge or experience will be ideal
- Exposure to industrial electromechanical and electronics products testing
- Knowledge of FMEA, FTA, 6 Sigma concepts & problem-solving methodologies will be ideal
- Familiar with international test standards e.g. IEC, UL, CSA, Marine, etc.
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579