Validation & Test Engineer (Electronics | Contract | Kallang)
Salary $4500 depending on experience
Our Client is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. They are actively looking for Validation & Test Engineer to join their team.
- The Laboratory is committed to professional practices to bring reliable and consistent verification & validation test services to our customers.
- To sustain & uphold the Quality Management System (QMS) which comply with the ISO/IEC 17025 and SACSINGLAS technical and management requirements and continue to improve its effectiveness by doing regular review.
1. Product and System Validation
- Propose test requirements, with the project team, to meet the marketing / customers' requirement for assigned projects / products
- Prepare an initial estimation of resources and test budget
- Lead the establishment of product's validation test plans and prepare the test schedule
- Establish the matrix of references and quantities for the above test plans
- Ensure the availability of all test means (equipment & tools, test standards facilities) to achieve product's conformance
- Manage and perform product's validation in accordance with test plan to ensure that the products meet the requirements for the specified application or intended use
- Ensure on-time completion on all assigned product and system verification and validation according to test schedule
2. Continual improvement of Laboratory process
- To sustain & uphold the Quality Management System (QMS) which comply with the ISO/IEC 17025 and SAC-SINGLAS technical and management requirements
- Continue to improve the work processes in laboratory to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the testing/processes
- To optimize the planning and management of the test schedule as to maximize the usage of the test equipment
3. To boast Laboratory testing competency and expertise
- To strengthen the competency and capability of the laboratory by commissioning more equipment
- To strengthen the knowhow of product international standards on testing methodology, pass/fail criteria etc.
- Continue to improve the testing efficiency by building up the knowhow on competitor products and implementing new ways of testing.
4. Test Reporting
- Create test reports for performed tests and present test synopsis to project and management teams
- To write clear and concise reports which address the business / technical needs of requestors
5. Equipment Calibration and Maintenance (Supporting)
- To source for good vendors to calibrate and perform preventive maintenance for laboratory equipment
- To keep track of equipment calibration and preventive maintenance due date
- Liaise and monitor performance of external vendors for equipment calibration and preventive maintenance
- Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics Engineering
- Minimum 3 years' experience in product verification and validation testing of industrial electromechanical and electronics products.
- Good understanding of international standards
- Experience working with Project Management / Product Evolution Processes
- ISO/IEC 17025 knowledge or experience
- Exposure to industrial electromechanical and electronics products testing
- Knowledge of FMEA, FTA, 6 Sigma concepts & problem-solving methodologies
- Familiar with international test standards e.g. IEC, UL, CSA, Marine, etc.
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579