- Manage inventory through timely and accurate inventory update in warehouse management system on a daily basis.
- Responding to all customer queries via email
- Daily outbound delivery schedule arrangement
- Daily operation, preparation flight arrangement bookings
- Daily delivery shipping advice to customer, system update in/out IRAS GFWS update.
- Perform stock allocation with First in First out principle for outgoing orders.
- Picking & Packing
- Maintain proper inventory control and accuracy (System & Physical) with proper handling filing and transaction records.
- Perform stock take and cycle count
- Conduct investigation on irregularities such as damages or stock discrepancy, report findings to immediate superior.
- Ability to perform hands-on operational tasks.
- To carry out any other ad-hoc task as assigned by Superior Requirements
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in warehouse/ 3PL environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Able to provide good customer service through communication with emails
- Able to manually handle 25kg load
- Work Hours: Monday to Friday (8.30am to 5.45pm, 1 hour lunch break)
- Work Location: 8 Changi South Street 3
- Company Bus: Provides pick-up at Bedok, Eunos, Ang Mo Kio MRT stations (No drop-off after work)
Amanda Lim Ghim Teng License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21101487