Warehouse Assistant (Store Keeper/ $3000+AWS+VB/Perm)
Up to $3000 depending on experience
5 Days Work
- To execute product and material handling and movement within the warehouse in compliance with established policies, procedures, and standards.
- Inspect and accept incoming shipments against supplier packing lists, ensuring items have been received in a satisfactory state.
- Perform inspecting, labelling, receiving, storing, picking, packing, issuing, disposal and cycle counting of inventory items.
- Accept supplier deliveries, checking that actual item received are in suitable condition and match the packing list and/or purchase order and report discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Ensure outgoing inventory items are suitably packed and issued with correct and complete documentation.
- Improve efficiency and safety by optimizing warehouse bin locations.
- Perform inventory cycle counting and support periodic physical counts.
- Perform tasks associated with Kitting and Kanban point-of-use replenishment and other materials management initiatives as directed by the Supervisor.
- Forklift license
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
Apple Lim Pey Chyi - Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org (R2090579)
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579