- To coordinate with various parties and check various incoming shipment, distribute in accordance to truck manifest to achieve smooth delivery to customer.
- Ensure driver checks cargo and delivery orders before loading cargo into vehicle. Update checklist provided by Import team.
- To perform stock check for incoming shipments and submit any discrepancy report to Import Section for following up with customers to prevent service failure such as if cargo has not been collected for delivery by transporter.
- To physical check cargo with the booking slip and take measurement and weight of cargo that is collected by contractor. This information to be given to Export section for execution of airway bill.
- Inspect cargo and report any irregularities and/or damage found. Inform export and customer service section.
- Ensure that collection note and invoice tallies with Warehouse copy of Booking Advise before proceeding to label cargo.
- To ensure that cargo is labelled correctly upon receiving the labels from Export Section.
- To coordinate with transports to transfer cargos timely to airline terminal after export formalities are completed. Check cargo before loading to lorry for transfer to SATS/DNATA.
- To conduct an in-house stock check and prepare inventory of hold back cargo which is given to Customer Service for their checking purpose and/or sent to Customer.
- Take photo of completed cargo before transfer as required by key customers and forward to export section.
- Handling of cargo using forklift
- Breaking or mending of wooden crates/boxes or pallets
- Packing or palletizing and shrink wrapping cargo, if necessary or required by customer.
- Storage, stacking and retrieval of cargo or documents from shelves/ metal racks.
- Despatch of documents within Singapore
- Ability to perform hand-on operational tasks
- Any other duties assigned by Superior
- 'N' Level & above with 1 year work experience in similar capacity
- Possess forklift license with 1 year actual forklift driving experience
- Able to manually handle 25kg cargo
- Work Hours : Monday to Fridays (8:30am to 5:30am) & Alternate Saturdays (8:30am to 12:30pm)
- Work Location: 7 Airline Road, Changi Airfreight Centre, Cargo Agents Building 'E' (Singapore 819834)
- Company Transport: Not provided
Amanda Lim Ghim Teng License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21101487