We are looking to hire Warehouse Operations Specialists for our client. This role will be in the East area, and requires a candidate to be proficient in outbound and delivery (i.e. local transportation).
The successful candidate can look forward to a rewarding career with growth opportunities.
- To monitor and follow up all the deliveries including installation
- Ensure Warehouse Staff pick the correct item for releasing to Transporter
- To work with 3PL to meet the customer requirements
- To enhance the SOP and other job scope assign by the superior
- Diploma holder, with at least 2-3 years of warehouse experience in outbound and transportation
- System knowledge: MS Excel, SAP and WMS, TMS
- Able to work 5.5 days per week (Mon - Sat)
- Customer oriented, with the ability to adapt and learn new skills as they are looking to further develop and train the incumbent
Interested candidates may click on APPLY NOW, or send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last drawn and expected salary
- Notice period
Please be informed the only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454