Perform daily WH operation in Inbound and outbound processes. Support the daily operation needs in handling the physical carton boxes. Perform System transaction through PC and handheld mobile scanner. Able to perform MBB sealing, strapping a tray in a bundle and carton boxes seal process in the operation.
Willing to take up the task and continue learn a skill of handling the jobs efficiently. Flexible in the job assignment within the team members. Follow the standard operating procedure throughout the process. Ability to seek understanding and clarification on the work process.
In this position, you will work as a team in the WH and daily job assignment to ensure we follow the Sales Order demand and other department request without compromising the quality aspect. We need a steady hands in handling the units to perform split process in a slow and steady mode. Understand the information from the document and check on the physical label, part # and qty. Ability to communicate within a WH team and cross functional department.
To help you succeed, we have a mentoring cum buddy system to train you up to speed
- You will be partnered with WH employee who will guide you through the process.
- You will understand and document process in the specification.
- You will learn to operate the equipment and follow training guidelines.
- You will apply the working knowledge to work on the daily operation task.
WH team will provide you a guidance on foundational competencies learning tools. You will be required to ask questions and get opportunities to hands on the works. Quality work is very critical to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the Receiving, Pick, Pack, Shipping, System Transactions, Physical Split of IC units and Packing, Put away of Residual Parts, Indirect materials replenishment, Part Change, Micron.
- Ability to handle the transfer of material in the pallets through pallets jack from one location to another storage area.
- Perform Inventory cycle counts and participate in Stock Takes activities.
- Ensure on time delivery of orders with an export permits ready if required.
- Ensure integrity of stock inventory and Quality output by following SOP in WH Operation.
- Work with other departments to attend and expedite revenue orders and SA (shipment authorization).
- Perform and ensure the correct shipping documents ready on time.
- To ensure declaration of strategic goods documents ready before shipment.
- Ability to follow instruction and task assign within the team members
We require the candidate to have these minimum requirements:
- Relevant WH working experience is a plus.
- O level entry and above.
- Some physical strength to handle items outer carton shipment
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: Abelene.firstname.lastname@example.org
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914