Up to $7.3K/Web and Social Listening Analyst/1 yr contract/Kallang/5-day work
Our Client, a leading player in the Information Technology industry, is looking for a dedicated, creative and well-versed individual to be part of their team as a Web & Social Listening Analyst.
- Provide Social Media Intelligence and Insight
- Develop and manage social dashboard
- Analyze both quantitative and qualitative data providing recommendation
- Manage, organize and present data from various sources (social, web, paid social, etc) developing and delivering both regular and ad-hoc reports for leadership and to help drive decision-making.
- Conduct audits of social content to ensure maximum efficiency of creative used, and to ensure correct application of tags.
- Stay abreast on best practices and latest trends in digital marketing, web analytics, SEO, SEM, digital content and campaign management
- Attain proficiency in available tools to subsequently evangelize said tools to colleagues and stakeholders.
- Real time reporting during events and product launches
- Event wrap-up reporting
- Build complex semantic queries used to collect data in order to respond to client's business problems and needs
- Utilizing social listening tools to provide support in APJ events and the support for global listening projects in key event launches.
- Identify and validate suitability of influencers for sales and marketing activations (i.e influencer, profiling, background check)
- Influencer activation related measurement, monitoring and reporting
- Providing insights on various brands
- Report on the supporting for related activations
- In-depth analysis for product feedback conversations
- Provide social listening data on ad-hoc basis to global and regional stakeholders
- Understanding audience behavior of specific segments such as gaming, commercial client, etc
- Creating over all country website metrics dashboards or reports (yearly/semi-annually)
- Ad-hoc website analytics related requests
- Min 3 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in using social measurement tools such as Sysomos, brandwatch, Digimind, etc.
- Experience in data visualization tools such as Tableau, Adobe and Qlikview will be taken into consideration
- Deep understanding of social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter and their analytics
- Deep understanding of Boolean, keyword management, data validation, and data cleansing
- Excellent team player and able to build good rapport with internal stakeholders and external agencies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Working Location: Kallang (Lavender MRT)
- Working Hours: 8:30am to 5:30pm (Monday to Friday)
Interested applicants, please submit a detailed resume in MS Word Format or PDF to email@example.com (David Kwong Chee Wei - R2199201). Do note that shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Kwong Chee Wei David License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2199201