- Development of a digital and online strategy for promoting the brand and supporting recruitment.
- Building communications content for web platform and social channels, which may include visual, video and short-form communications content.
- Performing measurement analytics of all digital and social platforms and making recommendations for improvement in performance and outreach.
- Managing web properties, microsites, and social media platforms on a day-to-day basis.
- Supporting other corporate marketing and communications activities as required.
- Bachelors' degree in business, marketing or digital technologies, communications, or another relevant discipline
- 3 to 4 years or more in a technical industry or B2B environment
- The ability to champion internally for best practices in the deployment of Information Architecture/User Experience (IA/UX) methodologies and SEO to optimize content, identify keywords and build content links.
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915