- Participate in the Sprint activities as a member of the development team in accordance to the Scrum/Agile framework
- Collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders including the product owner, business analysts, data engineer and other developers during meetings for the design and development of front-end and any back-end web application modules for the analytics and search system
- A google-like search user interface with facets and filters for searching data from the system
- Customizable search display result page based on views and layouts showing search matches
- Customizable detail record display layout based from the search results
- User interface for configuring and administering system settings on User Account Management, Database Administration, Search Display and Result layout, Audit settings
- Interactive data visualization pages that support user data analysis based on Network graph, Timeline chart, Word cloud, Graph and charts and geospatial maps
- Develop/ script custom backend application modules for the application running on NodeJS
- Develop scripts in Java for automation testing purposes.
- Experience with web application development is a must
- Experience with Java and other server side web programming language such as ASP.NET, C# is a plus
- Experience in delivering responsive digital designs for web, mobile and tablet is a plus
- Marklogic certification is a plus
Interested candidates can click apply for more information.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141