The Web support engineer will be required to install, configure, migrate, and setup of Web/App/MQ services. Administer and manage Containers, Web, messaging services. Support application deployments and new setups.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for middleware web and app services such as Nginx, Kafka, Dockers and Kubernetes management.
- Working with Application development team/project manager for Web Server and Web application infrastructure build and support.
- Provide production support services and assist to Application team on problem investigation and problem troubleshooting on middleware products.
- Scripting for automation tools for middleware administration and application changes.
- Supporting application release deployment for IBM WebSphere and Microservices in respective setup in SIT. UAT and production.
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- With 3 ~5 Years working experience in Linux system and Java/Shell scripting.
- Knowledge and experience in setting up, configuring, and provisioning of Dockers, Kubernetes, Nginx and Microservices.
- Knowledge and experience in MQ setup and configuration of Apache Kafka is required.
- Ability to coordinate with customer, application project managers & vendors on Web Servers and MQ Servers setup and configuration.
- Ability to thoroughly analyze and troubleshoot Web Servers and MQ Servers issues.
- Excellent customer focus with emphasis on commitment to continuous improvement in system availability and performance.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547