- Perform content updates within the TMS translation management system.
- Collaborate with content teams and translation teams to ensure defined content is accurate and formatted appropriately for the website.
- Format website content and ensure that all links, images and other multimedia elements are properly integrated.
- Can handle multiple small tasks in a day's work and is able to see the big picture through previewing content, applying modifications accordingly and testing the final result.
- Diploma / Degree in Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of relevant working experience in creating and managing of web content for start-ups.
- Prior experience in HTML, CMS, CSS within the E-Commerce industry will be advantageous.
- Possess working knowledge of programming & operating systems and website management tools.
- Experienced in online marketing and SEO skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080