Wintel VMWare Engineer (Level 1 and 2)
$6,500 - $8,500
Min experience required:
Contract (1 year)
- Deployment knowledge of ESXi, vCenter, Vcloud Director, NSX and vRealize Automation Exposure to Public & Private Cloud design and implementation.
- vRealize troubleshooting Integration of third-party products using vRO Create and manage tenants, identity, user and groups In-depth knowledge of integrating vRA with other vRealize Suite components.
- Extensive knowledge of vRealize Orchestrator to create complex workflows and integrating with infrastructure components (AD/DNS/IPAM/Qradar/Trend/Big Fix Etc) vRA for implementing solution for (SDDC).
- Developing end to end scenarios for Complex Blueprints and Integrating Orchestrator workflows and Design and develop innovative solutions to customer requirements using vRealize Suite Requirements
- Experience Knowledge of Configuring End points both for Private and public cloud Knowledge of Integration and deployment of Configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet.
- Knowledge of NSX and its integration with vRA Knowledge of Load Balancers configurations for vRealize Automation deployments Knowledge of data center architecture.
- Hands-on project execution experience in VMware vRealize Automation project(s) ,vRealize Automation Suite components.
- Integration expertise for the below technologies
- vRA, vRO
- Scripting skills
- Knowledge of automation of infrastructure tools and stack
- VMware vRealize® Automation
- VMware vRealize® Operations Manager
- VMware vRealize® Orchestrator
- VMware vCloud Director
- VMware NSX
- VMware vCenter Server
- vRealize Orchestrator Plug-Ins
- VMware vSphere Components
- VMware Site Recovery Manager
- VMware vRealize log insight
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline is required
- Good technical background and hands-on working experience in Wintel and VMWare .
- Good command of English in both understanding and speaking.
- At least 2 years working experiences in service industry managing both internal and external client.
***Thank you for your interest! However, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Saumya.email@example.com EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Reg No.: R1766612
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Tripathi Saumya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1766612