- Deployment knowledge of ESXi, vCenter, Vcloud Director, NSX and vRealize Automation Exposure to Public & Private Cloud design and implementation.
- vRealize troubleshooting Integration of third party products using vRO Create and manage tenants, identity, user and groups In-depth knowledge of integrating vRA with other vRealize Suite components.
- Extensive knowledge of vRealize Orchestrator to create complex workflows and integrating with infrastructure components (AD/DNS/IPAM/Qradar/Trend/Big Fix Etc) vRA for implementing solution for (SDDC).
- Developing end to end scenarios for Complex Blueprints and Integrating Orchestrator workflows and Design and develop innovative solutions to customer requirements using vRealize Suite Requirements
- Experience Knowledge of Configuring End points both for Private and public cloud Knowledge of Integration and deployment of Configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet.
- Knowledge of NSX and its integration with vRA Knowledge of Load Balancers configurations for vRealize Automation deployments Knowledge of data center architecture.
- Hands-on project execution experience in VMware vRealize Automation project(s) ,vRealize Automation Suite components.
- Integration expertise for the below technologies
- Scripting skills
- Knowledge of automation of infrastructure tools and stack
- VMware vRealize® Automation
- VMware vRealize® Operations Manager
- VMware vRealize® Orchestrator
- VMware vCloud Director
- VMware NSX
- VMware vCenter Server
- vRealize Orchestrator Plug-Ins
- VMware vSphere Components
- VMware Site Recovery Manager
- VMware vRealize log insight
Min Education Qualifications :
Formal technical qualifications in MS Windows Technologies
Essential experience: Active Directory administration, MS Windows clustering, MS Exchange, Hyper-V, Citrix
A relevant tertiary qualification is desired.
Good technical background in Wintel and VMWare
Managed a team of technical resources for at least duration of 2 years and above.
At least 2 years working experiences in service industry managing both internal and external client.
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697