Wiring Technician/ Electrician (Testing | Electrical | Contract | Immediate)
3 Months Contract (Subject to renewal)
Location: Tuas / Kaki Bukit
Salary Up to $2300 depending on experience
5 Days Work
Our client is a precision engineering group principally engaged in the business of providing automated equipment and precision engineering services to customers in the semiconductor and electronics industries. They design and manufacture proprietary semiconductor assembly equipment, lead frames and precision tooling for use in the semiconductor industry, as well as undertake precision stamping of connectors for use in the electronics industry.
- To assemble, install, wire harness, testing, commission and troubleshooting of electrical wiring / cable installation/ electronic circuit.
- To carry out cabling works including new wiring, rewiring according to electrical drawing.
- Installation of component or parts.
- Perform electrical QC for machine.
- Internal and external wiring of machine.
- Nitec/Higher Nitec in Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent
- Must have Manufacturing background, assembly worker
- Experience in handling handheld tools, e.g.: driller
- Experience in handling wiring, cabling would be ideal
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.email@example.com
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579