Workday Finance Consultant will focus on Workday Finance delivery to Health and Public Service clients. This role will work with a team of functional consultants in implementation of a Workday Finance solution, supporting activities in design, configuration, testing and deployment of Workday Financials while accountable for overall solution design and cross-functional touchpoints to Technical, Change Management, Testing, and Project Management Workstreams.
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Workday team, where you'll:
- Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organizations across the globe. Our client has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees' experiences.
- Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
A professional at the Consultant level has the following responsibilities:
- Provide Higher Education and/or Public Sector expertise
- Identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures
- Lead workshops for client education
- Conduct working sessions with clients to gather, understand, and analyse business requirements
- Support the Financials Lead in architecting Workday Financials solution to ensure that all work streams are cohesive and cross functional impacts are considered and mitigated
- Advise clients on industry standards and leading practices
- Demonstrate design options through the use of prototyping
- Understand and apply Workday and DayNine methodologies
Deliver robust services to help organizations thrive in a digital world, with access to our client's unrivaled breadth and depth of capabilities. Be yourself and thrive as you make a difference with the work you do every day, at one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at MP_SCSTechnology@manpower.com.sg or Lani.Alinas@manpower.com.sg (R1108334)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Lani De Mesa Alinas EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1108334