Local Support Services
- Resolve incidents raised by end users in a timely manner to meet service level agreements.
- Document and implement standard operating procedures.
- Set up and troubleshoot connectivity or performance issues related to all company collaboration tools.
- Provide workstation support to local customers, resolving reported hardware, operating systems, and configuration issues through troubleshooting and research.
- Involve in the activities around PC life cycle including procurement, tagging of new assets to preparing assets for disposal.
- Maintain data integrity and security for workstations environment.
- Perform installations, upgrades and backups as requested/necessary.
Local Technology Coordination
- Liaise between local technology and business needs and/or client projects, providing support and advice on technical related issues.
- Champion initiatives implemented by the CIO Organization and provides feedback on effectiveness as and when required.
- Develop and deliver training to local customers on the use of technology
- Minimum diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 18-24 months' experience in hardware, software support and networking operations.
- Good working and troubleshooting knowledge of workstation hardware, Windows 10 and Office 365.
- Confident in communicating and working with customers across all levels including VIPs.
- Team player and possesses a customer service mindset.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141