- Assist and support the WSH Officer or Manager in managing the Workplace Safety and Health issues for the factory environment.
- Inspect and report to company regularly for any safety incident or accident.
- Responsible for investigating the cause of any incident, accident or dangerous occurence at the workplace.
- Conduct the safety inspections regularly to ensure all site activities are followed the MOM Safety requirements and the employees are complied with the safety regulations.
- Ensure the implementation of Company workplace safety management system and enforce to the WSH Supervisors on site.
- Prepare necessary documents or reports as requested.
- Review and conduct the Emergency Response & Crisis Management Plans to ensure the effectiveness.
- Diploma in any related discipline.
- Min 1 year of working experience in related field of Workplace Safety and Health.
- Good working knowledge in HSSE Regulations and basic Microsoft Office skills (Words and Excel).
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327