- Align and drive the Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) agenda within the organization.
- Co-lead the efforts of the organization's WSH Secretariat team to strategise advocacy at the National level.
- Assist with formulating and driving action plans towards WSH outcomes in the unionised sector.
- Work closely with union affiliates to offer technical advice and WSH consultancy, co-create WSH solutions, implement WSH-related outreach and engagement programmes, and build occupational safety and health competencies.
- Promote best practices in workplace safety and health in collaboration with other departments in the organization and external partners.
- Work with external partners to obtain and analyse WSH data to recommend and refine the organization's WSH policies and programs to prevent or reduce workplace injuries
- Degree in Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in Workplace Safety & Health.
- Certifications / Specialist Diploma in WSH will be highly advantageous.
- Approved Risk Consultant with MOM and WSH Auditor with WSH Auditing Organization approved by MOM will be highly advantageous.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080