- Salary up to $6200 with attractive bonuses
- Opportunity to make a differences and prepare leaders of tomorrow !
- Stable career with clear progression opportunity
- To develop and design youth focus leadership development programme and to work with external and internal stakeholders such as Trade Union and Educational Institutes
- To manage day to day activities in relation to leadership programme which includes engagement , relationship development , budgeting.
- Keeping track and evaluate success of programmes designed to develop 'leaders' of tomorrow'
- Prior experience in courseware development, adult learning methodologies will be advantageous
- Singaporean only
- Able to work on weekday evenings and weekends
- 5 days week -Monday to Friday
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977