Our client is a well-known American MNC that specializes in Facilities Services. We are actively looking out for an individual who are customer service oriented and enjoy interacting with people from all walks of life to join their team as Concierge Officer.
- Attend to all guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Provide the guests directions to the respective office locations
- Attending to facilities requests (Eg, Fault Reporting, Lost & Found, Fire Alarms and etc)
- Liaising internal staffs and tenants with the security management team
- Issuance of security passes to guests/tenants
- Ensure that the front desk counter is neat and tidy
- Answering of any incoming phone calls promptly
- Any other administrative duties
- Minimum GCE 'N' with at least 1 to 3 years of relevant working experience in receptionist / customer service role
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service experience will be advantage.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments.
- Customer Oriented, Bubbly, Cheerful, Well-presented, Meticulous
- Training will be provided.
- Working Location: One-North MRT
- Working Hours: 8.30am to 7pm, Mondays to Fridays
Please stated the following in your updated CV (with a recent photo attached):
- Reason for Leaving with each past employment
- Current and Expected Salary or Last Drawn Salary
- Notice Period
Interested applicants, please submit a detailed resume in MS Word Format or PDF together with a recent photograph to email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Nurul Jannah Binte Jamaludin EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434763