Our client is a well-established French MNC that designs the best solutions for the banking and finance industries. We are looking for a meticulous, organised and bubbly individual to join their fast-expanding team as a Secretary.
- Handle administrative duties for 3 to 5 departments
- Attend to the team travel administration enquiries
- Provide assistance with team members' expenses claims
- Calendar & Room Bookings management
- Manage the stationery supplies for the team members
- Any other ad-hoc administrative duties
- Assist with reception coverage on ad-hoc basis
- GCE 'O' Level with at least 1 to 3 years of relevant working experience
- Capable in handling travel administration duties
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Good working attitude, proactive and team player
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and strong organizational skills
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Working Location: CBD - Shenton Way / Tanjong Pagar
- Working Hours: 8:45am to 6:00pm (Monday to Friday)
Please state the following in your updated CV (with a recent photo attached):
- Reason for leaving each past employment
- Current and expected salaries
- Notice period
Interested applicants, please submit a detailed resume in MS Word Format or PDF together with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (Nurul Jannah Jamaludin, R1434763). Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Nurul Jannah Binte Jamaludin EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434763