- Accurate characterisation of costs for posting into the G/L
- Posting of journal entries
- Automation of journal posting processes where possible
- Monthly bank account reconciliations
- Reconciliation of various Balance Sheet Accounts including expense accruals and prepayments
- Manage a month end close schedule ensuring all target dates are met by the various stakeholders
- Exist the other members of the finance team with ad hoc general accounting rquirements
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Xavier, Jianwei Wang EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1433917