- End-to-end diary management for Senior Managers, proactively planning forward ensuing effective preparation and accommodating calendar movements as required.
- Manage end to end travel logistics for Senior Managers with provision of contingency plan. Provide necessary support to commercial teams as required including event management, group travel bookings and co-ordination.
- Ensure timely and accurate follow ups from meetings, tracking critical actions to be completed or follow-up with stakeholders for delegated tasks
- Screen incoming enquiries, prepare documents and coordinate with relevant
- General support to the Singapore based APAC Leadership Team as required.
- Administer relevant office programs including office set-up and office protocols
- Review and manage supplier agreements and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Assist with the coordination and roll out of technology/ programs the business adopts
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment for local office, as needed.
- Screen phone calls, reviewing incoming communications
- Facilitating building/office maintenance liaison as needed.
- Assisting with Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable functions including administering expense claims
- Coordinate ordering and administration for office events and functions
- Perform other related duties as assigned by manager
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in executive support for regional senior leaders in multinational organizations.
- Minimum of 3-5 years administrative manager experience, preferably with multi-country exposure
- Demonstrated broad spectrum of experience in managing facilities as well as vendor, supplies & purchasing, negotiation and management.
- Demonstrated understanding of the process complexities and interdependencies, and effective partnering with multiple internal functions such as facilities, travel, legal, IT, finance, HR etc as appropriate.
- Policy establishment and management.
- Event management experience such as overseas meetings and events (e.g. kick-off meetings).
- Project management experience in relation to implementation of new programs or change of vendor management e.g., office establishment, office moves, travel.
- Experience in process and solutions enhancement initiatives.
- Able to work flex-hours.
- Problem solving and solutions mindset.
- Organization and prioritization skills (High attention to detail)
- Ability to work independently and at the same time, cooperatively in a team environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills, able to communicate clearly, concisely, accurately and in ways that promote understanding.
Interested applicants, please whatsapp your updated CV to 9647 6702. Shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Rachel Lee (R22111360)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Tan Him Joo (June) License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22109930