- Meeting arrangement and Setting up video conference
- Providing team administrative support
- Travel and business trip arrangement
- Process travel & expense claims, invoices
- Organise and coordinate events/trainings
- Maintain / submit gift and entertainment records
- Minimum Diploma holder with 2 years of relevant experience
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in MS Office application
- Team player and ability to work independently.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940